top of page

Condominium Insurance

These are specific policies designed to cover residential associations known as condominium insurance commonly used for block of apartments. Cover ranges from fire, malicious damage, weather damage and other insured perils. These may be applied to the Buildings as a whole or just for the common areas.


Also liability insurance is included especially public liability and machinery breakdown for the passenger life or car lift if available. Depending on the size and specific features of the condominium we will source out the appropriate insurer.

Where do we come in?

Policy holders usually consider switching their insurance cover when their policies are up for renewal.

However, if you appoint us as your Insurance Broker, we can then proceed to administrating your current insurance policies and aid you with any claim you might be currently in process with.


Then, once your policy is due for renewal, we can analyse the market for quotes and advise you which cover at which price is most suitable for you!

All this at ZERO extra cost to you.

Related articles

bottom of page