top of page
  • referrals2

Into the details: Professional Indemnity

The demand for professional indemnity (PI) cover has increased over the past years years as more people enter professional service-based occupations. Whilst PI insurance still does cover the ‘traditional’ professions, such as doctors, notaries, lawyers, accountants and architects, a whole new spectrum of professionals now need to consider PI cover.

Irrespective of if you are a 'traditional' or 'new' professional, so to speak; you can protect yourself, your interests and your business by investing and equipping yourself with professional indemnity cover.

PI insurance safeguards against large, catastrophic losses in the event of any legal action executed due to a negligent act, error or omission by the professional. In addition to claims of error, omission or negligence, PI insurance may also protect against slander, libel and breach of contract.

Case in point, PI insurance is by all means a smart move.

So... who Needs PI Cover?

PI is an appropriate cover for anyone who gives advice, makes educated recommendations, designs solutions, or represents the needs of others.

Professionals such as accountants, engineers, IT consultants, software developers, planners, estate agents and contractors are prime candidates for carrying PI insurance.

So... how do I get insured?

Well it just so happens you are on the right blog post at the right time! As an insurance broker, we get paid by insurers for generating business, which means at absolutely no extra charge for you, we will do our very best to source PI policies from the whole market and collaborate with you to find you the best policy at the best price. Fast-track your quote by filling in the form HERE.


bottom of page